Before You Begin, Please Confirm:

You cannot e-file if any of the following conditions occurred during the filing year:

  • You became divorced and filed with your spouse last year
  • You are filing an amended return
  • You were not a PA resident for the full year
  • Worked for a company outside of Pennsylvania
  • Received a clergy housing allowance

While we have made every effort to make online filing as easy as possible, some situations simply cannot use e-file because they require traditional paper forms Please see our Contact Us page to find where you should file your local paper taxes.

Are You Ready to e-file?

Please make sure you have all of the forms you need. If you will be making a payment you will need a credit card or checking account with bank routing number. If you will be requesting a refund, you will need a checking account with bank routing number.

Make sure you have the following before you begin:

  • All W-2 forms
  • All 1099 forms
  • All Schedules C, C-F, F, Philadelphia, and UE
  • Your social security number, and spouse‚Äôs if applicable

This button will direct you to set up your portal account

I can't e-file at this time